Pirates, want to jump on the solo travel trend this spring and explore London, England? Now is your chance! We've found cheap flights and a well-rated hostel in the central and trendy neighborhood of Camden.
SOLO London Vacation Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
Pittsburgh, Chicago, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Washington D. C., Oakland, Fort Lauderdale
- How To Book
- Book Flights
- Book Hostel
Once you hop over the pond you can check out famous sights such as the London Bridge, Buckingham Palace, and Big Ben. Don't forget to visit London's world-class museums (many of which are free) and visit some local pubs for a pint!
- Accommodations: Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage (4/5 on TripAdvisor–Certificate of Excellence)
- Airline(s): WOW, Norwegian, or United
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: United Kingdom
- Based on single occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that WOW and Norwegian are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $317
- Total cost for hostel: $136
Total cost for vacation: $453
The 49-minute train ride from the airport to your hostel will cost around $21 each way. See Rome2rio for details.
Tags: northeast foodie east coast west coast midwest southeast last minute spring break city trip flying solo early bird solo trip europe