Situated in Lisbon, our humble team consists of people from all around the world who would like to change society for the better, while sharing the love for surfing. Supporting different perceptions, open-mindset and love for reservation of nature can bring amazing results for humanity and that is why Surfgasm - Lisbon Surf School & Guesthouse Experience was born.
For the past 8 years, we built a network of student residences and guest-houses in Lisbon. This year we are starting a surfcamp. Then, we are looking to complete our team with a marketing manager. This person will have two main goals: improve the visibility and the incomes of Surfgasm by bringing more people to have unforgettable holidays with us.
You will be working with a team where proactivity and positivity are the norms. Your ideas will be always welcomed and you will be able to execute them.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns (social media, email, blog)
- Using organic SEO (paid SEO if needed). Develop our blog by writing article
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company, managing them and engaging with customers when needed
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Finding new business opportunities, analyzing the feasibility and setting up meetings
- Creating partnership with local and foreign companies
- Writing, planning and monitoring trainings and presentations to improve our service (how to be a good host, how to sell activities…)
- Monitoring the activities agenda. Being the link between the host and the suppliers.
- Taking part of the selling in all our accommodations
Requirements of the role
- Studying or having a degree in Marketing/Business. Experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel. PowerPoint. Knowledge of Photoshop, video montage and HTML would be a plus
- Good business sense and deep understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and plenty of initiative
- Problem solver and responsibility taker
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice. Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities. Proactive, result-oriented, willing to learn and improve constantly
No financial compensation
KeywordsBusiness Development, Consulting Communication, Media & PR Marketing, Advertising, Sales Startup Ad Words Marketing Instagram Facebook Surfcamp
English: Independent User B2
Problem solving, Self-motivated, Strategic thinking, Working creatively, Responsibility, Entrepreneurial mindset, Researching